First peel the borders up by using the tweezer. Pour black sand on the adhesive surface, and then shake the card to clean off the extra sand remaining on the card.
Then, peel off all other surfaces of the areas, and pour the appropriate colored sand. Once you pour the sand on the exposed adhesive area, then shake the card again to remove the excess sand. Remember to apply the dark color sand first, and the light colored sand last.
Once you finish painting all sections of the character, peel off the outside border of the card, and pour on the appropriate sand color. Shake off the excess sand one last time and insert your finished art work into the gelatin bag for safe keeping.
New products are coming soon!
When children begin to explore their talents and specialties, one of the areas some may excel in is sand painting. Sand Art activities support young children's physical, social, cognitive, emotional development. Sand painting;
- helps children communicate their emotions or feelings.
- allows children an educational opportunity that is also fun and exciting.
- helps children acquire hand-eye coordination,
- helps children develop mobility skills. Their hand muscles are being used, which allows them to develop both mentally and physically.
- helps children acquire skills on how to focus on trivial details.
- helps children learn sizes, shapes, patterns and designs. These are all critical aspects of their curriculum during pre-school years.
- helps children develop their decision-making skills. They need to plan ahead as they choose which color should be used for different parts of the painting.
- plays the role of therapy for a child who might be feeling different emotions; whether these feelings are subtle or extreme in nature.
In addition to communication, painting can help children feel better about things that they may have bottled up inside.
How we are painting with coloured sand tubes
From Europe to Middle East....
Kids are enjoying and larning with our Sand Painting Characters. Not only educational sets, but also all licensed and famous characters.
Great for parties...
Learn at home
Be the first to hear about upcoming products and events.